The Wolf British Racing 4 Piece Watch Winder 793002 is a beautifully crafted watch winder that is perfect for those who want to keep their automatic watches wound and ready to wear at all times. Made with the highest quality materials and designed with precision engineering, this watch winder is the perfect accessory for any watch enthusiast.
SIZE: 10.75" L X 6.5" W X 13" H
Premium Wolf Box
- Patented Innovation - Every WOLF winder counts the precise number of rotations. All other winders estimate the number of rotations.
- Lock-in dynamic cuff: Patented lock-in dynamic cuff ‘locks’ your timepiece into the rotator drum for a secure fit. Low density foam to accommodate all wrist sizes without putting pressure on your bracelet
- Exclusive: Return to start - Your watch will return to the position it started in when the cycle has completed
- Rotation options: 10 second start delay. Can be set between 300 and 1,200 TPD (turns per day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional setting
- Directional settings: Clockwise, counter clockwise and bi-directional
- Power reserve setting: 6 to 72 hours in increments of 6 hours power reserve setting to accommodate watches with a power reserve, giving the watch time to release stored energy before the winding program begins.
- Battery: AC power (universal adapter included)
- Other: Fluted bezel, lock and key security, available as green with gold or black with gunmetal hardware
- Storage: 4 winding modules
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping with Standard Post anywhere in Australia.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours.
- Same Day Delivery available in Sydney, call us on 1300 725 644 for details.
- Signature on Delivery is included on all shipments within Australia. We ship with AusPost and StarTrack.
- DHL Express is available for fast and secure international shipments.
Extended Christmas Returns are now in Effect! Starting October 20th, 2023 all orders are eligible for return by January 20th, 2024
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.