Aged wood dashboards, chrome spoked wheels, leather that is glove soft. Roadster - inspired by the best of British motorcars, Jaguar, Aston Martin, Bristol and the like. Turning your watch perfectly to a precise number of turns, the Roadster triple with storage’s ebony macassar polished wood, chrome finished hardware and 5-piece watch storage makes the perfect backdrop for your watch.
Premium Wolf Box
- Patented innovation - Every WOLF winder counts the precise number of rotations. All other winders estimate the number of rotations
- Rotation options: 10 second start delay. Can be set between 300 and 1,200 TPD (turns per day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional setting
- Power reserve setting: 6 to 72 hours in increments of 6 hours power reserve setting to accommodate watches with a power reserve, giving the watch time to release stored energy before the winding program begins.
- Directional settings: Clockwise, counter clockwise and bi-directional
- Battery: Option to run on AC power (universal adapter included) or D-Cell/Lithium batteries (not included)
- Cuff: Patented lock-in cuff ‘locks’ your timepiece into the rotator drum for a secure fit. Low density foam to accommodate all wrist sizes without putting pressure on your bracelet.
- Vegan leather
- Storage: 3 winding modules, 5 piece watch storage (cuff will accommodate up to 52mm case) and travel case
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping with Standard Post anywhere in Australia.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours.
- Same Day Delivery available in Sydney, call us on 1300 725 644 for details.
- Signature on Delivery is included on all shipments within Australia. We ship with AusPost and StarTrack.
- DHL Express is available for fast and secure international shipments.
Extended Christmas Returns are now in Effect! Starting October 20th, 2023 all orders are eligible for return by January 20th, 2024
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.