This timeless women’s Victorinox Alliance watch looks sophisticated and classic no matter what attire you choose to pair it with. A sumptuous grey dial is a home to shard-like hour markers and a slender set of central hands. With a date feature located at 6 o’clock, you can enjoy keeping organised whilst wearing this professional-looking timepiece. The Ronda Calibre 705 quartz movement lies at the centre of this 35mm stainless steel case, equipped with a useful 100-meter water-resistant capability. A sapphire crystal glass lens acts as a protective canopy over the surface of the dial, protecting it from dust, light, moisture and heat. A stylish timekeeping instrument that clearly communicates Victorinox’s brand values of precision, performance and elegance.
- Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet.
- Fixed stainless steel bezel.
- Grey dial with luminous silver-tone hands and index hour markers.
- Minute markers around the outer rim.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Luminescent hands and markers.
- Date display above the 6 o'clock position.
- Ronda caliber 705 quartz movement.
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Pull / push crown.
- Solid case back.
- Round case shape.
- Case size: 35 mm.
- Fold over clasp.
- Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet.
- Functions: date, hour, minute, second, battery eol indicator.
- Military watch style.
- Watch label: Swiss Made.
Silver Stainless Steel
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping with Standard Post anywhere in Australia.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours.
- Same Day Delivery available in Sydney, call us on 1300 725 644 for details.
- Signature on Delivery is included on all shipments within Australia. We ship with AusPost and StarTrack.
- DHL Express is available for fast and secure international shipments.
Extended Christmas Returns are now in Effect! Starting October 20th, 2023 all orders are eligible for return by January 20th, 2024
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.