- From the master craftsmen at Seiko, the Seiko Men's SNKK71 Seiko 5 Automatic Black Dial Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch is a cutting-edge timepiece with a masculine appeal. Featuring a black analog dial and a silver stainless steel band, this watch is packed with style and would be a great addition to your watch collection.
- This is an automatic mechanical watch. Automatic watches do not operate on batteries; instead, they are powered automatically by the movement of the wearer’s arm. If the main spring in your automatic watch is not wound sufficiently, timekeeping may become less accurate. In order to maintain accuracy, wear the watch for 8 hours or more per day, or manually wind the main spring by turning the crown. When not in use, automatic watches may be kept charged with an automatic watch winder – a watch storage unit which may be purchased separately.
- Model number SNKK71
- Part Number SNKK71
- Item Shape Round
- Dial window material type Hardlex
- Display Type Analog
- Clasp Fold over clasp
- Metal stamp none
- Case material Stainless Steel
- Case diameter 38 millimeters
- Case Thickness 12 millimeters
- Band Material Stainless Steel
- Band length Mens-Standard
- Band width 14 millimeters
- Band Color Silver
- Dial color Black
- Bezel material Stainless Steel
- Bezel function Stationary
- Calendar Day and date
- Special features Luminous, measures-seconds
- Movement Automatic self wind
- Water resistant depth 99 Feet
Silver Stainless Steel
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping with Standard Post anywhere in Australia.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours.
- Same Day Delivery available in Sydney, call us on 1300 725 644 for details.
- Signature on Delivery is included on all shipments within Australia. We ship with AusPost and StarTrack.
- DHL Express is available for fast and secure international shipments.
Extended Christmas Returns are now in Effect! Starting October 20th, 2023 all orders are eligible for return by January 20th, 2024
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.