The Luminox RECON Series watches all feature a second colour countdown zone on the dial, a dive timing unidirectional ratcheting bezel, highly scratch resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective coatings, a walking speed scale (essentially a walking tachymeter!) Available with scales in either km/h or mph.
All watches are packaged in a tactical MOLLE/PALS (a standard carry system used in the military that means (“MOdular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment”/“Pouch Attachment Ladder System”) compatible sunglass case. The Luminox RECON Series was designed in collaboration with Andrea Micheli, a former Swiss Army Military Security NCO, an internationally recognized law enforcement/military specialized journalist and shooting instructor in order to meet the requests from professional military personnel for an analog watch that can be also used as a simple but efficient ground navigation tool.
- 2 Year Luminox Warranty
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 45 mm
- Function: Time Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: CARBONOX™
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw on
- Crystal glass material: Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating
- Crown: Double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: Genuine rubber
- Lug width: 23 mm
- Case height: 12 mm
- Weight: 78 g
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping with Standard Post anywhere in Australia.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours.
- Same Day Delivery available in Sydney, call us on 1300 725 644 for details.
- Signature on Delivery is included on all shipments within Australia. We ship with AusPost and StarTrack.
- DHL Express is available for fast and secure international shipments.
Extended Christmas Returns are now in Effect! Starting October 20th, 2023 all orders are eligible for return by January 20th, 2024
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.