Introducing the 200-meter water-resistant PRO TREK PRT-B70.
Bluetooth® lets you link with the PRO TREK Connected app on your phone to access features and functions specially designed for fishing.
A FISH IN TIME feature uses fish icons to indicate catch probability throughout the day. A new FISHING TIMER alarm automatically counts down with the second hand to the time remaining until when a good catch period is about to be entered. You can use the watch's phone app to access information for about 3,300 major coastal points around the globe to check tide graph, sunrise and sunset time, and Moon age information.
These watches come with compass, altitude/barometer, and temperature measurement capabilities, along with an accelerometer that keeps track of your step count.
The watch also uses information from your smartphone for its Location Indicator, which shows the bearing and distance to a destination saved to the app. This helps you easily maintain your heading even while on the go.
You can even configure watch settings with your phone to enable automatic adjustment to the current time anywhere in the world, to customize which information appears on each screen, and more.
These models have fine resin cases and wavy soft urethane bands that contribute to a comfortable fit to the wrist.
- Quad Sensor: bearing, altitude/barometric pressure, temperature, step count
- Phone Link
• Calories burned
• Location Indicator
• Tide Graph
• Sunrise/sunset time display
• FISH MEMO
• Mode/Display Switching Customization
• Auto Altitude Calibration (4 times/day, based on altitude information acquired from GPS.)
• Auto Time Adjustment: 4 times/day
• World Time (More than 300 cities)
• Alarm/Timer settings
• Phone Finder
- Hand Shift
- World Time (City Swapping)
- Double LED Light (Auto Light)
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Aluminum
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Direction Bezel
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
LED backlight for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Low-temperature resistant (–10°C/14°F)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Digital compass
Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
Measuring range: 0 to 359°
Measuring unit: 1°
60 seconds continuous measurement
Hand indication of north
Magnetic declination correction
Direction calibration (2-point calibration, figure eight calibration, auto calibration)
Measuring range: –700 to 10,000 m (–2,300 to 32,800 ft.)
Measuring unit: 1 m (5 ft.)
Hand indication graph of altitude differential
Others: Relative altitude readings (±100 m /±1000 m), Selectable measurement interval: 5 seconds or 2 minutes (1 second for first 3 minutes only)
*Changeover between meters (m) and feet (ft)
Measuring range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
Measuring unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)
Hand indication of pressure differential (±10hPa)
Atmospheric pressure tendency graph (last 20 hours or last 56 hours)
Barometric pressure tendency information alarm (beep and arrow indicates significant changes in pressure)
The atmospheric pressure tendency graph can show the last 20 minutes or last 56 minutes of measurements. The hand indication of pressure differential shows values in units of ±1 hPa.
*Changeover between hPa and inHg
Measuring range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
Measuring unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
*Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- World time
38 time zones (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity
- Sunrise, sunset time display
Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date)
- Tide graph
- Fishing timer
- 1/100-second stopwatch
00'00''00～59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00～23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping:
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2025
- Size of case : 57.5 × 50.8 × 16.8 mm
- Total weight : 73 g
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping with Standard Post anywhere in Australia.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours.
- Same Day Delivery available in Sydney, call us on 1300 725 644 for details.
- Signature on Delivery is included on all shipments within Australia. We ship with AusPost and StarTrack.
- DHL Express is available for fast and secure international shipments.
Extended Christmas Returns are now in Effect! Starting October 20th, 2023 all orders are eligible for return by January 20th, 2024
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.