Limited Edition: 999 pieces
COMMEMORATING THE 80TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE DOOLITTLE RAIDERS. Eighty years ago, in one of the darkest moments of World War II, eighty pilots risked their lives to take on an impossible mission for the freedom of mankind. They are the Doolittle Raiders. On the 80th anniversary of their legendary mission, BALL Watch Company proudly presents the all-new Engineer Master II Doolittle Raiders series to pay homage to their bravery, selflessness and sacrifices. Comprised of different models that are varied in movement types and case sizes, the series combines classic military toughness with modern watchmaking technology.
“Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer.”
Aviators require large bright watches. To meet this challenge, BALL Watch Company provided the Engineer Master II Doolittle Raiders series’ indexes and hands with H₃ micro gas tubes. This Swiss state-of-the-art technology makes the piece highly visible even in total darkness. The H₃ micro gas tubes do not require any external source of power and glow for up to 25 years, with an intensity one hundred times brighter than luminous paint commonly used in the watch industry. The wide tubes used for the indexes are bright green and orange at 12 o’clock, and the ones on the hands shine yellow. With a clear three-hand layout, the Engineer Master II Doolittle Raiders series makes telling time in the dark brilliantly simple.
Premium Ball Box With Model Aircraft
Silver Stainless Steel
- Approx. 180g
- Automatic caliber BALL RR1103
- Ø 40mm, height 13.6mm
- 1,000 Gauss (80,000 A/m)
MICRO GAS TUBES
- 15 micro gas tubes on hour, minute and second hands, dial for night reading capability
- Hours, minutes, sweep seconds, magnified date
- Stainless steel
- Mu-metal shield
- Screwed-in crown
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Stainless steel bracelet with folding buckle
LUG TO LUG
- Approx. 46.6mm
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping Anywhere In Australia
- Most orders ship within 24 hours.
- Same Day Delivery available in Sydney, call us on 1300 725 644 for details.
- Signature on Delivery is included on all shipments within Australia. We ship with AusPost and StarTrack.
- DHL Express is available for fast and secure international shipments.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.