2 Year Casio Australia Warranty
- Shock resistant
- 200M water resistant
- Tough Solar
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator,selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 100 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 100 minutes (1-second increments and 1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 8 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
Domestic & International Shipping Times
All orders within Australia will ship with Australia Post or Courier with Signature Required, items will never be left unattended.
|DESTINATION||COST||ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME|
|Australia Post Standard||FREE||2-4 Business Days (Major Cities)
5-7 Business Days (Other Areas)
|Australia Post Express||$9.95||1-2 Business Days (Major Cities)
2-4 Business Days (Other Areas)
|Sydney Same Day Delivery (Available only for items that ship within 24 Hours)||Calculated at Checkout||Same Day or 3 Hour Delivery - Available Mon-Fri|
|New Zealand||$30||5 Business Days with International Post Standard|
|United States||$45||6+ Business Days with International Post Standard|
|Canada||$45||6+ Business Days with International Post Standard|
|Europe||$45||6+ Business Days with International Post Standard|
*Please note that International orders may incur further duties and fees. We recommend checking with your local customs authority prior to placing your order.
Easy Returns - You have 30 days to return. Even if you just don't like it.
Watch Direct is happy to offer a 30 Day return on all products under $2000. All returns on items over $2000 will have a 5% restocking fee, you can opt for store credit at no fee.
Products may be returned for exchange or for a full refund within 30 days of the day your received it. You must return the product in new and unworn condition in the original packaging for a full refund. All product packaging and certificates of authenticity must be returned with the product. Any product(s) returned without original material and tags will be rejected.
Important* You must notify us of any defects or incorrect orders within 48 hours of receiving your item.
Ready to start your Return?
Visit our Return Centre. You will need to supply your order number and email associated with your order.
Customers Also Viewed
A green-dialled watch is a rare treat and the Seiko 5 Sports SRPD61K1 delivers in spades. Styled perfectly with Silver coloured hands and indexes with Lumibrite applied for low-light visibility, this...
This gents watch is a new member of the Citizen Mechanical Collection. Constructed with an automatic movement with a stainless steel case and bracelet. Featuring a sleek...
Boldly daring, this sporty watch conveys maximum info at a glance as a part of Promaster Marine Collection. Features include a black dial with a 44 mm stainless steel case...
The pursuit of precision, the hallmark of the Chronograph Collection, lies at the core of this ruggedly stylish timepiece. In addition to accuracy ensured via the chronograph, the...
In addition to accuracy ensured via the chronograph, the performance of this watch is powered by Eco-Drive, obtaining energy from any light source and eliminating the need for batteries...
Revamped and reinvented, the antique styled Citizen Promaster Nighthawk is here to stay. Featuring world time in 26 time zones, perpetual calendar, anti-shock and...