BALL Watch Company SA is an American watch company based in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland. It was founded in 1891 by Webb C. Ball in Cleveland, Ohio, and is directly linked to the American railroad history.
Watch Direct's range of Ball Watches is expanding as customers all over Australia are realising the beauty and craftsmanship in Ball watches, interested in a model we do not stock? Contact us, and we can try and source one for you.
BALL Watch Company positioned itself as an innovative firm that develops new technologies.
- Every model of the brand is equipped with ³H micro gas tubes on the indexes and hands. This technology allows a perfect visibility in the dark.
- BALL uses a protection system to make sure that no water can get inside the watch and to assure a better protection against shocks
- The Amortiser® system is an anti-shock system that protects the movement from lateral impacts.
- The patented A-PROOF® system in mu-metal protects a mechanical watch against magnetic fields up to the intensity of 80,000 A/m.
- The Slide Chronograph, patented by BALL Watch, includes a circular slide bar fitted around the case that allows to trigger, stop and reset the chronograph in one and the same control integrated in the case at the 9 o'clock position.