Sharks have remained virtually unchanged for millions of years, so we thought it was time for an upgrade: most notably, the new Orient caliber F6922 and a more robust 120-click bezel – sometimes evolution needs a kick in the fin.
Orient watches appeal to a wide audience, mainly since they offer premium quality and a high-end feel but without the premium price tag. The company was founded independently but is now owned by Seiko Epson. Adding to the appeal of every Orient watch is a brand history that tells a story of perseverance and ingenuity. The company has focused on manufacturing its own Japanese movements, making the price of each timepiece remarkably good value for its money. In a market where many watch brands outsource their watch movements to keep costs down, Orient remains proud of its heritage and its reputation for independent watch manufacture.
Silver Stainless Steel
- Dial window material type Mineral
- Display Type Analog
- Clasp Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety
- Case material Stainless steel
- Case diameter 41 millimeters
- Case Thickness 13 millimeters
- Band Material Stainless steel
- Band length Men's Standard
- Band width 20 millimeters
- Band Color Silver
- Dial color Blue
- Bezel material Stainless steel
- Bezel function Diving
- Calendar Day and date
- Special features Screw down crown
- Movement Japanese automatic
- Water resistant depth 660 Feet
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on all orders within Australia.
Most orders ship within 24 hours.
Same Day Delivery available in Sydney, call us for details.
Signature on Delivery is included on all shipments within Australia. We ship with AusPost and StarTrack.
DHL Express available on International orders.
This item is eligible for a return within 30 days of purchase.