- Citizen Eco-Drive solar powered technology keeps this watch ticking for 60 days without further exposure to light Depth display to 125 feet Maximum depth memory
- Unidirectional rotating Carbon Fiber bezel 50 Minute chronograph 12/24 Hour time display
- Screw-in caseback Screw-down crowns and pushers
- Non-reflective mineral glass crystal resists shattering
- Black rubber strap features an expansion clasp for an easy fit over a dive suit
- Power reserve indicator function ISO certified
- Stainless steel case Date window at the 3 o'clock position
- Luminescent hands and markers with bright orange and red accents
- Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet) 48mm case width (approximately 1 7/8").
- Model number BJ2135-00E
- Item Shape Round
- Dial window material type Mineral
- Display Type Analog
- Clasp Buckle
- Case material Two-tone stainless steel
- Case diameter 44 millimeters
- Case Thickness 16 millimeters
- Band Material Rubber
- Band length Men's Standard
- Band width 20 millimeters
- Band Color Black
- Dial color Carbon fiber
- Bezel material Two-tone stainless steel
- Bezel function Unidirectional
- Calendar Date
- Special features Chronograph, Water Resistant
- Movement Japanese quartz
- Water resistant depth 660 Feet
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on all orders within Australia.
Orders ship within 24 hours. Same Day delivery available in Sydney.
All orders within Australia will ship with Australia Post or Courier with Signature Required, items will never be left unattended.
Please note that International orders may incur further duties and fees. We recommend checking with your local customs authority prior to placing your order.
This item can be returned within 30 days.View our Returns Page for More Info