Navy SEAL Series
Luminox has been the watch of choice for professionals like Navy SEALs, expert counter-terrorism operative Scott Cassell, the US Coast Guard, law enforcement divers and many more for the past 25 years. For a professional diving watch, it is critical and can even be the difference between life and death, that the time is visible in any and all conditions, be it night diving, deep diving, diving in poor visibility or wreck diving. The Luminox Light Technology (LLT) ensures that all its watches have easy and immediate readability, and are Always Visible constantly glowing for up to 25 years.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 45 mm
- Function: Chronograph Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: CARBONOX™
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw on
- Crystal glass material: Hardened mineral crystal (550-650 Vickers)
- Crown:Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: Genuine rubber
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm
- Weight: 80 g
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping with Standard Post anywhere in Australia.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours.
- Same Day Delivery available in Sydney, call us on 1300 725 644 for details.
- Signature on Delivery is included on all shipments within Australia. We ship with AusPost and StarTrack.
- DHL Express is available for fast and secure international shipments.
Extended Christmas Returns are now in Effect! Starting October 20th, 2023 all orders are eligible for return by January 20th, 2024
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.