Bear Grylls Survival
The LAND series watches come equipped with just about everything Bear Grylls requires to survive in any terrestrial adventure. Not only are the 45mm CARBONOX cases water resistant to 200 meters, the LAND timepieces are chronographs, perfect for calculating walking speed, with a special scale on the bezel. This watch comes with a black dial and a black rubber strap, with special ruler markings. It is also equipped with a compass on the strap. The dial features orange markings, and Never Give Up slogan. The crown and pushers are solid stainless-steel, and the crown features an orange rubber ring for easy grip.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 45 mm
- Function: Chronograph Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: CARBONOX
- Bezel: Fixed
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Hardened mineral crystal (550-650 Vickers)
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: Genuine rubber
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm
- Weight: 89 g
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on all orders within Australia.
Orders ship within 24 hours. Same Day delivery available in Sydney.
All orders within Australia will ship with Australia Post or Courier with Signature Required, items will never be left unattended.
Please note that International orders may incur further duties and fees. We recommend checking with your local customs authority prior to placing your order.
This item can be returned within 30 days.View our Returns Page for More Info