Bear Grylls Survival
or make 4 interest-free payments of $199.75 AUD fortnightly with or or own it for $10 per week with
The LAND series
The LAND series watches come equipped with just about everything Bear Grylls requires to survive in any terrestrial adventure. Not only are the 45mm CARBONOX cases water resistant to 200 meters, the LAND timepieces are chronographs, perfect for calculating walking speed, with a special scale on the bezel. This watch comes with a black dial and a black rubber strap, with special ruler markings. It is also equipped with a compass on the strap. The dial features orange markings, and Never Give Up slogan. The crown and pushers are solid stainless-steel, and the crown features an orange rubber ring for easy grip.
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 45 mm
- Function: Chronograph Date
- Water resistance (meters, feet, ATM): 200 / 660 / 20
- Movement: Swiss Quartz
- Case material: CARBONOX
- Bezel: Fixed
- Case back: 316L Stainless steel screw in
- Crystal glass material: Hardened mineral crystal (550-650 Vickers)
- Crown: Screw in, double security gasket, crown protected
- Strap / bracelet: Genuine rubber
- Lug width: 24 mm
- Case height: 14 mm
- Weight: 89 g
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on all orders within Australia.
Most orders ship within 24 hours.
Same Day Delivery available in Sydney, call us for details.
Signature on Delivery is included on all shipments within Australia. We ship with AusPost and StarTrack.
DHL Express available on International orders.
This item is eligible for a return within 30 days of purchase.