Citizen Promaster Eco-Drive Dual-Time Pilot Watch #BJ7010-59E
This Citizen Promaster series pilot watch comes with an Eco-Drive Caliber B877 movement that is charged by exposure to light (i.e. no battery changes). It has an insufficient charge warning and an overcharge prevention function. The power reserve is 6 months when fully charged. Its features include a 12 hour local time hands, a 24 hour sub-dial for tracking in military time or for use in monitoring a second time zone. The watch also has an inner rotating computational bezel.
The case size is 42.5mm in diameter and the matching stainless steel bracelet features a push-button clasp for easy on and off. Water resistance is 200 meters. You can download or view the product manual above.
- Movement: Citizen B877 Eco-Drive (solar powered)
- Case: Brushed stainless steel, 42.5mm diameter x 12mm thick. 47mm tip to tip
- Back: Stainless steel
- Crystal: Mineral
- Band: Stainless steel bracelet, push button clasp. 22mm Lug
- Water Resistant: 200 meters
- 24 hour hand can also be used as a 2nd time zone.
- Day window at 3 o'clock
- Movement Eco-Drive Quartz
- Caliber Eco-Drive B877 Quartz made in Japan.
- 200m Water Resistant
- Dial Black with Luminous hands and hour markers
- Stainless Steel case and bracelet
- Eco-Drive Charges in sunlight or indoors. Never change a battery!
- 180 days Power Reserve
Silver Stainless Steel
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on all orders within Australia.
Most orders ship within 24 hours.
Same Day Delivery available in Sydney, call us for details.
Signature on Delivery is included on all shipments within Australia. We ship with AusPost and StarTrack.
DHL Express available on International orders.
This item is eligible for a return within 30 days of purchase.