CITIZEN PROMASTER ECO DRIVE NIGHTHAWK BJ7010-59E/BJ7000-52E WATCHCitizen
or make 4 interest-free payments of $106.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Citizen Promaster Eco-Drive Dual-Time Pilot Watch #BJ7010-59E
This Citizen Promaster series pilot watch comes with an Eco-Drive Caliber B877 movement that is charged by exposure to light (i.e. no battery changes). It has an insufficient charge warning and an overcharge prevention function. The power reserve is 6 months when fully charged. Its features include a 12 hour local time hands, a 24 hour sub-dial for tracking in military time or for use in monitoring a second time zone. The watch also has an inner rotating computational bezel.
The case size is 42.5mm in diameter and the matching stainless steel bracelet features a push-button clasp for easy on and off. Water resistance is 200 meters. You can download or view the product manual above.
- Movement: Citizen B877 Eco-Drive (solar powered)
- Case: Brushed stainless steel, 42.5mm diameter x 12mm thick. 47mm tip to tip
- Back: Stainless steel
- Crystal: Mineral
- Band: Stainless steel bracelet, push button clasp. 22mm Lug
- Water Resistant: 200 meters
- 24 hour hand can also be used as a 2nd time zone.
- Day window at 3 o'clock
- Movement Eco-Drive Quartz
- Caliber Eco-Drive B877 Quartz made in Japan.
- 200m Water Resistant
- Dial Black with Luminous hands and hour markers
- Stainless Steel case and bracelet
- Eco-Drive Charges in sunlight or indoors. Never change a battery!
- 180 days Power Reserve
Create an account with us and you'll be able to:
- Check out faster
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Access your order history
- Track new orders
- Save items to your wish list
Fill in your email below to request a new password. An email will be sent to the address below containing a link to verify your email address.