Casio G-Shock Master Of G Watch GWG1000-1A3
or 4 payments of $187.25 AUD with More info
- Ships within 24 hours
- Band Colour:
- Band Material:
- Dial Colour:
- World Time
- Delivery Time:
- 2 Days
2 Year Casio Australia Warranty
- This new MUDMASTER model was created especially for those whose work takes them to areas where piles of rubble, dirt, and debris are present. A special vibration-resistant construction lets them stand up to wear while operating cutters, crushers, drills and other heavy machinery to clear way large obstacles. This is CASIO's first analog watch to come with Mud Resist construction, which helps to ensure that nothing gets into the watch when down and dirty work takes you deep into the dirt and sludge. Multiple gaskets are used on the pipes that guide buttons and shafts, which keeps mud out. These pipes not only act to protect buttons from impact, they also enhance button operation. The screw-in force of the screw lock bezel on an internal gasket further increases mud resistance.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China)
- Manual receive function
- Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
- Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- Mud Resistant
- Buttons use cylinder type guard structure with gaskets for sfts and cylinders to prevent mud and dust from getting into the watch
- Vibration Resistant - Alpha Gel (R)
- Tough Movement
- Auto hand home position correction
- Smart Access Electronic Crown w/Quick-lock
- 200M Water Resistant
- Fly-back Function
- Hands move away from LCD screen during measurements
- Triple Sensor w/Direct Access Button
- Altimeter Measuring range: -700 to 10,000 m (-2,300 to 32,800 ft) Measuring unit: 1m (5ft) Hand indication of altitude differential Manual memory measurements: up to 30 records (each including altitude, date and time) Auto log data: High altitude, Low altitude, cumulative ascent, cumulative decent Others: Relative altitude reading (+/-100m to +/-1000M), selectable measurement interval (5-seconds or 2-minutes)
- Digital Compass Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees Measuring unit: 1 degree 60 seconds continuous measurement Hand indication of North Bidirectional calibration Magnetic declination correction
- Barometer Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg) Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg) Hand indication of pressure differential Atmospheric pressure tendency graph Atmospheric pressure tendency information alarm (beep and arrow indicates significant change in pressure)
- Thermometer Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F) Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F) Double LED light LED light for the face (Full Auto LED Light, selectable illumination duration, Afterglow) LED Backlight for the digital display (Full Auto LED light selectable illumtion duration, afterglow) Neo-brite Luminous Hands and Markers
- World Time 29 time zones (29 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, home city/world time city swapping
- 5 Daily Alarms
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch w/Direct Access Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99" Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 60 minutes Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Full Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099) 12/24 Hour Formats Button operation tone on/off Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery Battery Level Indicator Power Saving Function (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when left in the dark) Approx. Battery Life: 6 months on a rechargeable battery (operation perio with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 25 months on rechargeable battery (operation when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
Domestic & International Shipping Times
All orders within Australia will ship with Australia Post or Courier with Signature Required, items will never be left unattended.
|DESTINATION||COST||ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME|
|Australia Post Standard||FREE||2-4 Business Days (Major Cities)
5-7 Business Days (Other Areas)
|Australia Post Express||$9.95||1-2 Business Days (Major Cities)
2-4 Business Days (Other Areas)
|Sydney Same Day Delivery (Available only for items that ship within 24 Hours)||Calculated at Checkout||Same Day or 3 Hour Delivery - Available Mon-Fri|
|New Zealand||$30||5 Business Days with International Post Standard|
|United States||$45||6+ Business Days with International Post Standard|
|Canada||$45||6+ Business Days with International Post Standard|
|Europe||$45||6+ Business Days with International Post Standard|
*Please note that International orders may incur further duties and fees. We recommend checking with your local customs authority prior to placing your order.
Easy Returns - You have 30 days to return. Even if you just don't like it.
Watch Direct is happy to offer a 30 Day return on all products under $2000. All returns on items over $2000 will have a 5% restocking fee, you can opt for store credit at no fee.
Products may be returned for exchange or for a full refund within 30 days of the day your received it. You must return the product in new and unworn condition in the original packaging for a full refund. All product packaging and certificates of authenticity must be returned with the product. Any product(s) returned without original material and tags will be rejected.
Important* You must notify us of any defects or incorrect orders within 48 hours of receiving your item.
Ready to start your Return?
Visit our Return Centre. You will need to supply your order number and email associated with your order.
Customers Also Viewed
2 Year Casio Australia Warranty G-SHOCK is the watch brand that is always finding ways to incorporate world culture icons into exciting new designs, and these new models are themed on the...
2 Year Casio Australia Warranty - Buy With Confidence Model number G5600E-1 Part Number G5600E-1 Item Shape Rectangular Display Type Digital Case diameter 47 millimetres Case Thickness 15...
2 Year Casio Warranty Model number GA-800-1A Item Shape Round Dial window material type Mineral Display Type Digital/Analog Clasp Buckle Case material Resin Case diameter 5.5...
2 Year Casio Warranty Black resin case with a green rubber strap. Fixed bezel. Digital dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type:...
Introducing a new Baby-G Series that packs the popular G-SHOCK GA-110 Series into a compact configuration with cool designs that are totally new for the Baby-G lineup. These models are available in...
2 Year Casio Australia Warranty Resin Case Stainless Steel Bracelet Quartz Movement Resin Glass LED Backlight Afterglow Flash Alert 1/100-Second Stopwatch Countdown Timer Multi-Function Alarm...
2 Year Casio Australia Warranty Item Shape Rectangle Dial window material type Mineral Display Type Digital Clasp Fold over clasp Case material Stainless steel Case diameter 33...