Casio Men Pro Trek Triple Sensor PRG270-1A
or 4 payments of $62.25 AUD with More info
- Ships within 24 hours
- Band Colour:
- Band Material:
- Dial Colour:
- World Time
- 12/24 Hour Time
- Delivery Time:
- 2 Days
2 Year Casio Australia Warranty
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Solar powered
- Low-temperature resistant (–10°C/14°F)
- Digital compass
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359°
- Measuring unit: 1°
- 60 seconds continuous measurement
- Graphic direction pointer
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
- Bearing memory
- Measuring range: –700 to 10,000 m (–2,300 to 32,800 ft.)
- Measuring unit: 1 m (5 ft.)
- Manual memory measurements (up to 30 records, each including altitude, date, time)
- Auto log data (High/low altitudes, auto cumulative ascent and descent)
- Trek log data (up to 14 records of high/low altitudes, auto cumulative ascent and descent of particular treks)
- Others: Relative altitude readings (–3,000 to 3,000 m), Selectable measurement interval: 5 seconds or 2 minutes
- *1 second for first 3 minutes only
- *Changeover between meters (m) and feet (ft)
- Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
- Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)
- Atmospheric pressure tendency graph (past 42 hours of readings)
- Atmospheric pressure differential graphic
- Barometric pressure tendency information alarm (beep and arrow indicate significant changes in pressure)
- *Changeover between hPa and inHg
- Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- *Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- Sunrise, sunset time display
- Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date, daylight pointers
- 1/10-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.9”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx battery operating time:
- 9 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 24 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
Domestic & International Shipping Times
All orders within Australia will ship with Australia Post or Courier with Signature Required, items will never be left unattended.
|DESTINATION||COST||ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME|
|Australia Post Standard||FREE||2-4 Business Days (Major Cities)
5-7 Business Days (Other Areas)
|Australia Post Express||$9.95||1-2 Business Days (Major Cities)
2-4 Business Days (Other Areas)
|Sydney Same Day Delivery (Available only for items that ship within 24 Hours)||Calculated at Checkout||Same Day or 3 Hour Delivery - Available Mon-Fri|
|New Zealand||$30||5 Business Days with International Post Standard|
|United States||$45||6+ Business Days with International Post Standard|
|Canada||$45||6+ Business Days with International Post Standard|
|Europe||$45||6+ Business Days with International Post Standard|
*Please note that International orders may incur further duties and fees. We recommend checking with your local customs authority prior to placing your order.
Easy Returns - You have 30 days to return. Even if you just don't like it.
Watch Direct is happy to offer a 30 Day return on all products under $2000. All returns on items over $2000 will have a 5% restocking fee, you can opt for store credit at no fee.
Products may be returned for exchange or for a full refund within 30 days of the day your received it. You must return the product in new and unworn condition in the original packaging for a full refund. All product packaging and certificates of authenticity must be returned with the product. Any product(s) returned without original material and tags will be rejected.
Important* You must notify us of any defects or incorrect orders within 48 hours of receiving your item.
Ready to start your Return?
Visit our Return Centre. You will need to supply your order number and email associated with your order.
Customers Also Viewed
2 Year Casio Australia Warranty Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel Silicon band Mineral Glass Neobrite Screw Lock Crown 100-meter water resistance Double LED light LED light...
2 Year Casio Australia Warranty Model number A168WEGB-1BEF Item Shape Rectangular Display Type Analogue Clasp Toggle Clasp Case material Stainless Steel Case diameter 34 Case Thickness 10...
2 Year Casio Australia Warranty Case / bezel material: Resin Resin Band Mineral Glass Direction Bezel 100-meter water resistance Double LED lightLED light for the face (Auto LED light, Neon...
Model number MW600F-1AV Item Shape Round Dial window material type Mineral Display Type Analog Clasp Buckle Case material Resin Case diameter 39 millimeters Case Thickness 11 millimeters Band...
2 Year Casio Australia Warranty Part Number MTP-V006GL-7B Item Shape Round Dial window material type Mineral Display Type Analog Clasp Buckle Case material Stainless steel Case diameter 38...
2 Year Casio Australia Warranty Casio Protrek Triple Sensor PRG-240-1DR PRG240-1DR Watch The evolution of PROTREK never stops. These new models embody some of the very best in...