- MODEL V501022/BD41
- Representing the ultimate pilot’s instrument, this multifunction electronic chronograph features a titanium case equipped with the exclusive Breitling Caliber B50: an analog and digital-display SuperQuartz™ movement specially developed for aviation. It innovates with an ultra-readable display, outstanding user friendliness and a broad array of functions. In its “Night Mission” version, the Cockpit B50 comes with a black titanium case achieved by a highly resistant carbon-based treatment, complete with a matching rubber strap. An exceptional look for a peerless instrument.
- Matte/Satin finished light-weight titanium case treated with a highly durable carbon-based black finish.
- Brushed bi-directional turning bezel with a compass scale.
- "Volcano" black dial.
- 46mm Black PVD Titanium case.
- Hour markers:
- 3,6 & 9 are applied polished steel Arabic Numerals.
- The 1,2,4,5,7,8,10,11 are luminous painted Arabic numerals.
- Polished steel hands. Hour & minute hands with luminous fill. Hour hand partially skeletonized.
- Digital & Analog readouts
- Watch complications:
- Digital perpetual calendar.
- Chronograph/stopwatch with up to 1/100th of a second - maximum stopwatch timing duration 99:59:59 hours.
- Electronic tachometer.
- 2 daily alarms.
- GMT/2nd Time-Zone.
- 12 or 24 hour watch display capabilities for the digital time display.
- MET: Mission elapsed time
- Countdown to mission start.
- Count-up for elapsed time.
- Optional alarm.
- Flight: Take-off/Landing & flight time log.
- High intensity LCD back-lights with an automatic switch-on option when the watch is at a 35° tilt angle.
- Battery EOL (End Of Life) indicator.
- Breitling B50 Thermo-compensated SuperQuartz in house movement.
- COSC Certified Chronometer,
- Customized LI-ION rechargeable battery.
- Charging cord with magnetic connector, attaches via a port on the case edge at the 9 o'clock position.