Ball Engineer Master Ii Gct Limited Edition Mens Watch
- Ships in 3-5 Business Days
- %100 AUTHENTIC BRAND NEW ! BALL LIMITED EDITION GCT - GRAND CENTRAL TERMINAL NEW YORK ENGINEER MASTER II AUTOMATIC CALIBER MOVEMenT Men'S WATCH.
- COMES WITH BALL INNER
- MODEL GM2086C-S2-BK
- Ball Engineer Master II GCT Limited Edition of 999 pieces. Automatic Ball 651 moveMent. Black dial, big date. Red, green, and yellow tritium tubes used in all markers except for GCT hour hand. 15 micro gas tubes on hands and dial. Stainless steel case with bracelet.
- This stunning Limited Edition Ball watch with model number GM2086C-S2-BK is from the Engineer Master II collection. The appearance is brilliantly designed for Gents. The Automatic Caliber moveMent used in this watch is of the most accurate of its kind.
- Automatic Caliber Ball 651 MoveMent
- Functions: 15 micro gas tubes on hour, minute, second hands and dial for night reading capability
- Second time zone indication
- Hours, minutes, sweep seconds and magnified date
- Shock resistance: 5,000Gs
- Water resistance: 100m
- Antimagnetic: 4,800A/m
- Case: Stainless steel Ø44mm, height 13.3mm
- Anti-reflective convex sapphire crystal
- Screwed-in crown
- Band: Stainless steel bracelet with folding buckle or calf leather strap with standard buckle
- Dial: Black
- Limited Edition: 999 pieces.
- Ball honors the Grand Central Terminal with a commemorative timepiece for their 2013 Centennial Celebration. Featuring a caliber Ball 651 moveMent, which provides the crowning technical touch: In place of Greenwich Mean Time, this special watch features Grand Central time, delivering a constant tribute to the Terminal, wherever in the world you are. An etching of the iconic Terminal clock is featured on the caseback, which pairs with the traditional GCT logo printed on the watch dial. A double aperture date is easy to read beneath a magnified crystal below 12 o’clock. A total of 15 gas tubes are placed on the hours and hands for optimal readability at any hour. Distinguished by their shared railroad history, the Ball Engineer Master II GCT is a limited edition of 999 pieces
- Recieve a discount when paying by Bank Transfer. Contact us for more info.
|WATCH DIRECT AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEE:
Our watches are brand new, first quality, with all original parts and authenticity.
Our watches have the original manufacturer’s serial numbers intact.
Our watches are not refurbished, factory seconds, or replica products.
We have built a reputation in Australia for selling Authentic watches since 2010.
Watch Direct will service every watch sold on our website for up to 1 year after purchase unless otherwise specified in the product description. Watches that have symptoms of abnormally gaining time, losing time, or not keeping proper time will be serviced under our warranty program.
Watch Direct is happy to replace the battery within one year of purchase at no cost. Having the battery replaced by a third party will void the warranty.
Please note that swimming with a watch is always a risk regardless of the water rating on the watch. Water damage is not covered under the warranty by WATCHDIRECT.COM.AU nor any manufacturer. We do not recommend swimming with your watch.
Click Here For Full Warranty Details
Domestic & International Shipping Times
All orders within Australia will ship with Australia Post or Courier with Signature Required, items will never be left unattended.
|DESTINATION||COST||ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME|
|Australia Post Standard||FREE||2-4 Business Days (Major Cities)
5-7 Business Days (Other Areas)
|Australia Post Express||$9.95||1-2 Business Days (Major Cities)
2-4 Business Days (Other Areas)
|Sydney Same Day Delivery (Available only for items that ship within 24 Hours)||Calculated at Checkout||Same Day or 3 Hour Delivery - Available Mon-Fri|
|New Zealand||$30||5 Business Days with International Post Standard|
|United States||$45||6+ Business Days with International Post Standard|
|Canada||$45||6+ Business Days with International Post Standard|
|Europe||$45||6+ Business Days with International Post Standard|
*Please note that International orders may incur further duties and fees. We recommend checking with your local customs authority prior to placing your order.
Easy Returns - You have 30 days to return. Even if you just don't like it.
Watch Direct is happy to offer a 30 Day return on all products under $2000. All returns on items over $2000 will have a 5% restocking fee, you can opt for store credit at no fee.
Products may be returned for exchange or for a full refund within 30 days of the day your received it. You must return the product in new and unworn condition in the original packaging for a full refund. All product packaging and certificates of authenticity must be returned with the product. Any product(s) returned without original material and tags will be rejected.
Important* You must notify us of any defects or incorrect orders within 48 hours of receiving your item.
Ready to start your Return?
Visit our Return Centre. You will need to supply your order number and email associated with your order.