- Authenticity & Warranty
Authenticity & Warranty
Are brand new, first quality, with all original parts and authenticity.
Have the original manufacturer’s serial numbers intact.
Are not refurbished, factory seconds, or replica products.
Watch Direct will service every watch sold on our website for up to 1 year after purchase. Watches that have symptoms of abnormally gaining time, losing time, or not keeping proper time will be serviced under our warranty program.
WHATS NOT COVERED:
Our warranty does not cover "external damage" to the product. Watchdirect.com.au does not service watches with any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bezel, watch bracelet, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch.
Damage that occurs due to having the watch serviced by a third party voids the warranty from Watchdirect.com.au. This limited warranty does not cover any damage if there is evidence of usage under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines. Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty or any implied warranties. Water damage is not covered under any circumstance. We recommend you do not swim or shower with any watch other than a divers watch even if it is "water resistant".
- External wear-and-tear from daily, normal use.
- External damage to the product. Any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch.
- Defects caused by outside force or improper use. ANY such incidental damages which occur by dropping or banging the timepiece.
- Any loss of stones or gems on the outer portion of the watch or watch face.
- Outside modifications and third party repair attempts will void the warranty.
- Any damage if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines.
- Watches that are labeled as water resistant feature a screw down crown. The crown must be screwed down properly at all times to keep the watch casing from receiving water damage inside the stem. Water damage is not covered under the warranty by WATCHDIRECT.COM.AU nor any manufacturer.
Watchdirect.com.au's warranty doesn't cover watch batteries.
Watches are only resistant to water under certain specific conditions. No wristwatch is truly waterproof. If you use your watch within the water resistance limits specific by the manufacturer, you should get many years of dependable service from it.
To avoid damage to a diving watch, always be certain that the crown and case are screwed down before submerging the watch in water. In addition, to prevent corrosion of sensitive watch materials, always clean the watch with freshwater after submerging in saltwater.